Onsite at the Wilson Road Clubhouse M-F noon-6pm. Friday noon-3pm
Visit: www.hoadv.com > Resident log in > SenearthCo Log In.
Residents can access their account information, view the community calendar, submit ACC applications and much more.
If you are a resident and need assistance logging into the website, please contact the property manager.
To make reservations for a private event at either of the community’s 3 clubhouse rental spaces:
- Use the Resident website and check the Community Calendar for available dates.
- Fill out the clubhouse reservation form. Linked HERE
- Return the completed form and required fee and deposit checks to the property manager to have your event finalized and added to the community calendar.
Architectural Change Applications (ACC):
The community ACC standards guide can be found HERE
Any modifications to the exterior of homes or lots must be approved by the communities ARC committee.
A copy of a blank ARC application can be found HERE
You can submit the application by logging into the Resident Website under “Architectural Control” or email a fully executed copy of your application to the property manager.
Once submitted the ARC Committee will review your application and get back with you with a response.
You can check your full account ledger on the Resident Website at any time.
Make sure to include your account number on any payment. Your account number can be found on your statement, or on your account screen on the community website.
- Drop off a check or money order to the property manager at the Wilson Road club house. Mon – Thursday noon -6pm or Friday noon – 3pm.
- Drop off a payment to the black drop box located just beside the door of the Wilson Road club house at any time of day. It is locked and secure.
- Online Payments:
- Pay online via SmartStreet (www.smartstreet.com)
- You will need your account number if you are setting up an account for the first time.
- Note there is a processing fee if using this method.
- Mailing your payments/ Bank Bill-Pay : You can mail your payments to the following address. Please make sure to allow ample time for processing and delivery by the post office.
C/O HomeOwners Advantage
P.O. Box 531134
Atlanta GA 30353-1134